Saturday, May 07, 2005

Candle With Spoon

There's no place for you to hang for,
City, street and also home of galore,
Mom and dad can't live with you,
Coz' they will run without a clue...

Busy street, there's no friend to choose,
Candle with spoon, there's a job for you,
It's fun to deal with friends like you,
That will make me happy just like you...

Candle with spoon is the band,
Nothing like an old brand,
Jim, Disj and Bull are the fame,
Grunge music is the game...

Come with me and stay with me,
Take the sugar underneath my knee,
In all my life I like to flee,
No one seems to entertain me for free...

Canle with spoon is such a glory,
No wonder they all are so worry,
All their friends are the first,
And they shall not be a single thirst...

Candle with spoon can take me for a ride,
In all my empty space in my life,
Coz' now I have my own guide,
So I just say it good bye...

No comments: