Saturday, May 07, 2005

Hope

The mountains of thorn,
The doors of steel,
Can't stand in my way,
I will go on.
Brutal machine,
Against my way,
Can't slow me down,
I will go on.
I learned how to deal,
And when to fight,
I know what is real,
I know what is right,
I'm not afraid,
Going through obstacles,
I can be tender,
In a world so dark.
I'm sure I could face,
A terrible storm,
But... life without you,
I don't know... just don't know.
Unfriendly people
Pushed me down,
But I get right up,
And stand on my ground.
I faced fear,
And don't wasted any tears,
Of losing someone I loved,
I held you tight,
You pushed me away,
Now, with all my might,
I beg,
I beg you to stay,
And be by my side,
You know what I want,
I know what I need,
There is just one thing,
I must believe,
Because, deep in the night,
By a dying flame,
you will be there,
When I called your name,
I just can't imagine,
A day without you,
Here... by my side.

No comments: