Saturday, May 07, 2005

Longing To Know You

I've been longing to know you,
Ever since that day I first saw you,
Your eyes, your hair, your melodious voice,
They touched my heart like the glows of an evening moon.

I was sitting on the pew full in awe,
As i noticed your every move with eagle's eyes,
You were singing up front in perfect harmony,
So beautiful a chorus I drift away in ecstasy.

Sweet music filled the air,
As I thought of you with each passing moment,
My heart yearned for your tender caress,
And only sunday can cure a madman's longing.

When our eyes finally met,
Sparks were flying everywhere,
From then on, a beautiful moment began,
For two souls in loving union.

This precious moment became the source of my
thoughts and dreams,
With you in my mind, the colours of spring
illuminated my life,
Even when autumn or winter came to threaten
my vibrant in a joyful day,
They will not wash my dreams away.

Such passion and longing I have for you,
Have spurred me to seal this bond of love,
I hope that you will see the sincerity of my heart,
Till we meet again in dreams or in reality,
'Au Revoir'.

No comments: